The NATURA IMB HOTELS GROUP guarantees the privacy and security of your personal data and undertakes that it will only be used for internal processing, sending campaigns and promotional offers and spreading products and services. It also confirms that the data collected will not be sold or cross-checked with any other entity.
WHAT IS THE GDPR? The General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR, is a European Regulation that has been in place since 25 May 2018 and aims to make personal data legislation across the European Union equal by increasing protection. And protecting their citizens.
PERSONAL DATA – WHAT IT IS
Personal data is information relating to a living, identified or identifiable person. Also personal data is the set of distinct information that may lead to the identification of a particular person. ‘This applies to an address, email contact, phone, IP address, cookies, or any other information that enables you to identify a person.
WHEN AND HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
We collect your personal data upon your consent, or when you purchase services or products from our group and / or subscribe to our newsletter and the like.Your data is collected orally, in writing or via access to Our website, landing pages, or social media presence may also be collected from other sources, such as Tour Operators of any kind / origin, or our travel agencies and business clients. However, here are the points considered pertinent and usual:
- Billing management Acts
- Commission management
- Complaint management
- Fraud analysis and illicit marketing
- Litigation management
- Physical security control
WHAT YOUR RIGHTS
- Right of Access – You may request a copy of the data being stored and ask how they are processed and what the purpose of the processing is.
- Right to Rectification – You have the right to correct existing information about yourself, such as an email or telephone contact.
- Right to be ‘forgotten’ – You may request that existing information about you be removed, but is limited to the existence of valid grounds for not doing so, including legal obligations.
- Right to Portability – You have the right to access information in a standard and machine-readable format as long as it is technically possible.
- Right of opposition – You may object to your data being used for direct marketing purposes.
- Right not to be subject to automated decisions – You have the right to request human intervention in processes that are usually automated (such as Profiling).
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
The exercise of your rights is generally free, except in manifestly unfounded cases. To exercise your rights you should contact any of the NATURA IMB HOTELS units or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRANSMITTING YOUR DATA
Your data may be transmitted to service providers when acting on behalf of our Group. We will always take the necessary contractual measures to ensure that they will respect the personal data of our customers. We may also communicate your data to judicial, tax and regulatory authorities to comply with and comply with legal requirements.
SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
NATURA IMB HOTELS Group has implemented a set of measures to ensure the protection of your personal data against destruction, alteration, dissemination, unauthorized access or attempted illegal processing.
DATA PROCESSING AND CONSERVATION DATA
Whenever there is no specific legal obligation (see AT), customer data will be processed and retained for as long as you have a contractual relationship with or based on your group. Consent.
For more information or questions do not hesitate to contact us at the number below:
Blue Number: 808 20 03 07 (Direct Phone)
Imobiliária Manuel Brancal, S.A. – SPORT HOTEL
AVENIDA FREI HEITOR PINTO
6200 – 909 COVILHÃ
VAT. No. 502 076 127