General Conditions of Use
- From 15:00 hours
Check Out: – Until 12:00 hours
– Up to 7 days before date of arrival (maximum 12:00 local time) does not imply any Penalty.
– In the last 7 days will be debited the first night. In cases of omission regarding cancellation of reservations, the hotel reserves the right to apply the previous clause.
– Returns will be made according to the payment method made and according to the cancellation policy.
– Maximum capacity of extra beds in a room is 1.
– Maximum capacity of babycots per room is 1.
– Maximum capacity of extra beds or babycots per room is 1.
– Maximum capacity of double / double room or Twin / double room is 3 people
– Maximum triple room capacity is 4 people (not available in all hotels)
– Maximum quadruple room capacity is 5 people (not available in all hotels)
– Maximum suite capacity Is 2 adults, children on request
– In the heated swimming pools the use of baby shower cap and diaper is mandatory.
– Pets are not allowed.
– Free Wireless Internet is available in the entire building.
– Private / public parking is available at all Hotels (free of charge) and a covered garage is available for an extra charge except Covilhã Parque Hotel **.
Accepted Methods of Payment
– Credit Cards (American Express, Visa, Other Cards) and ATM
– The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards as a guarantee of reservation.
– The hotel reserves the right not to accept checks as a method of payment.
– Reservation guarantees require confirmation of their settlement by crediting our account by the date mentioned above.
– Failure to confirm the credit to our account on the date mentioned will result in immediate cancellation of the reservation.
– Smoking: The complex has no smoking rooms. If you are a smoker and are requested upon booking, you will be allocated a balcony room, subject to hotel availability, so you can smoke outside. When not requested in the initial reservation request, the accommodation will be randomly allocated according to the data presented by the customer. If this is not done, the Hotel is not responsible for the inability to make changes at check-in.
– The standard double room can only accommodate one child or baby, with either an extra bed or a cot. Other situations are subject to availability and prior consultation.
– Any change in this reservation regarding the number of people may result in a change of the type of accommodation booked and this change is subject to hotel availability. Regarding the possible supplement associated with the change of accommodation, the customer will always be informed in advance, being your acceptance if you do not contact us until check in.
– Any change to this reservation due to the inadequacy of the type of accommodation chosen in relation to the number of people will be subject to hotel availability. Regarding the possible supplement associated with the change of accommodation, the customer will always be informed in advance, being your acceptance if you do not contact us until check in.
– In cases of omission regarding cancellation of reservations, the hotel reserves the right to apply the above clause (in accordance with the agreement between APAVT and AHP). – The rates and conditions presented are not valid at special times (Carnival, Christmas and New Year), and the programs and conditions are available for consultation.